- Each pine straw bale has about 3 cubic feet of pine straw
- Each bale is recommended to a maximum area of 25 square feet
- It helps to reduce the number of weeds when at least 2 to 3 inches are applied. Do this every 7 to 8 months or until the plants fill in.
- It helps add acidity to the ground. Most native plants like acidic soil and it also adds organic matter as it decomposes.
- It helps retain more moisture in the hot summer months.
- It helps perennials and wildflowers reseed easier than pine bark nuggets. The seeds can fall through to the ground and germinate.
No minimum purchase. Order cancellation must be submitted in writing (email, text) within 24 hours after placing an order. No refunds on installed pine straw. The delivery charge starts at $35, it varies depending on the distance and is due before installation.